Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Your Favorites

         The best song of 2013? 

  • I think the best song of 2013 is Thrift Shop, I chose this one as my main choice because its a really good song,, the things that attracted me to this choice were that it was the first best song of 2013 on one of the web sites, it was the best of 2013 because i think that every where you go you still going to hear it and alot of people where making vines with that song.


     The best movie of 2013?
    • I think the best movie of 2013 was iron man 3, I chose this one as my main choice because its a really good movie, the things that attracted me to this choice where that ive seen all the iron man movies an that one is really good too, it was the best of 2013 because i think it was the most watched movie of the year.
      The most important news story of 2013? 
      •  I think the best news story of 2013 was jodi arias trial because she killed her boyfriend in a jealous rage or an abused woman with a tenuous hold on reality. I choice this one as my main choice because its really interesting of how she killed her boyfriend just because she was jealous, the things that attracted me to this choice where that why did she killed him when she could of just brake up with him, it was the best of 2013 because everyone was talking about it and it was in all the news.

      The most influential people of 2013?
      • I think the most influential person of 2013 was Jennifer Lawrence, I choice this one as my main choice because








No comments:

Post a Comment